Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Back to work...

     This spring I will start working with Faccia Bella (April Mary, Makeup Artist) again doing weddings! Im excited & nervous. My daughter is 7 months old, and I haven't gone back to work yet, so this should be interesting. Wedding are usually on Saturdays, so I can survive  :D
     This coming Sunday I have a photoshoot I'm doing (given to me by April) with a client who wants a smokey eye look. Smokey eyes are fairly easy, yet difficult because you can do so much with that look. It can be super dramatic, less dramatic; you can use only greys & blacks, or you can add color; you can even do color just around the eye line or, more commonly, do color in the eye crease and so on. BUT my advise is to always have the most simplest way down, then if the client wants more, you can always add to what you've done. I'll post my work after the shoot on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...