Thursday, January 13, 2011

"Smokey Eye" Photoshoot

The photoshoot I had last week ended up being cancelled. So I ended up not getting to do a smokey eye, but I had practiced one on myself, so I'll share that look with you. 

1. Apply black eye shadow all over the eye lid & into the crease  (I used MAC, matte).
2. Apply black eye shadow under eye.
3. Very slowing & precisely bring the line from the crease towards the nose. The line should look very prominent. 
4. Blend eye shadow & edges to soften look.
5. Apply a black eyeliner on upper eyelashes and water line. If you want to make the eye POP even more, apply liner under the lower lash line as well. 
6. Apply false eyelashes, if desired.
7. Curl lashes, apply mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...