Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Contouring the Face

Three easy steps to contouring your face: 

1. Contour
2. Highlight
3. Blush

What you'll need:

1. Fan Brush / Blush Brush
2. Bronzer
3. Highlighter
4. Contour Powder
5. Blush


Smashbox Cosmetics
(sorry, I couldn't get the video to upload on my page)

Makeup Geek
She shows how to contour using cream or powder products

This one is a bit long, so start around the 3min mark. She also has a cool tip on how to get rid of some of the powder-look (if your face starts to look too powdery).


Before now, I hardly contoured my clients because for one, I never really knew how to, but also, I always thought it was hard. After watching these tutorials, I'm going to start contouring ALL of my clients!! I think their pictures will come out soo much nicer too!


Tools of the Trade:

1. Urban Decay Blush Brush - $32

2. MAC 168 Large Angled Contour Brush - $34

3. Sephora Pro Natural Fan Brush - $27




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...