Friday, February 24, 2012

Good Nights Sleep

Ever wonder how some beds are more soft & comfortable than others? Or how to achieve that fluffy look? I know for me, the bedroom is my weakness for decorating! I see a lot of bed stuff I like, but can't ever create them in my room. I came across this video and thought it was SOO helpful. I especially like how she layers the lighter blanket under the heavier one so you can take away a layer if you're too hot (or add it if your cold). I hope to create this idea into my room as well as my daughters.



Check out Martha Stewart's Guest Bedroom Ideas


Check out PB Teen's layering steps


Fresh Home Ideas website



Steps to having a comfy bed:
1. Mattress
2. Mattress Pad
3. Fitted Sheet
4. Flat Sheet
5. Lightweight Blanket
6. Duvet
7. Decorative throw*
8. Pillows

*Optional 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...