Wednesday, July 20, 2011

NEW Luminess Tan

   Many women & men and now looking for a new way to get a tan. The conventional tanning beds take time, money, and honestly, aren't that great for your skin (yes, even if you use tanning lotion). I know from experience, what effects tanning beds can do to your skin. I used to go to the tanning beds regulary, every day actually, before I had my daughter. When I got pregnant, I stopped going due to the risks involved with carrying a baby. Once she came (and after becoming pasty white), I ran back to my tanning studio! Like most people, I used tanning lotion religiously - face, body, ALL OVER!
   A few months ago I went to my dermatologist (for a different issue), and while there she noticed my face already had signs of skin damage! WHAT?! I'm only 23! After I left her office I decided I needed to quit the tanning beds and find something better for my skin.
   There are honestly a lot of products out there that work just as great as going to the tanning bed! From lotions to spray tans you'll definitely be able to find something that works for you! I am in the process of purchasing an airbrush machine for cosmetics & the company I am buying from also offers a new tanning line! PLUS, its priced super inexpensively! For what some pay to go to the tanning beds, you will save lots of money by using the Luminess Tan! Safe, affordable AND conveniently made for in-home use, why not give it a try?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...