Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday's Fabulous Find: Iced Coffee Single Packs

I think its just my bad luck, but every time I buy some "yummy" looking drink mix like flavored teas, cappuccino, coffee etc they always tend to be rather disgusting. Since I never find anything I like (and no room on my cupboard shelf for more) I just stick to water & hot chocolate during the winter. The other day I was walking through the coffee aisle at Wal-mart, and since I'm already looking forward to Fall, I stopped to look at the coffee. I found these single pack iced coffee [mocha] mixes that cost only $2.28 for a pack of 8. One drink at Starbucks costs almost twice as much, so I thought, why not give it a try?
I'm here to say that I LOVED LOVED LOVED it! I also love the convenience of the single packs, since I won't drink that much at once anyways. Super easy to make AND NO SUGAR! So to all you lovely readers ~ go out and grab a box!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...