Saturday, August 20, 2011

Tutorial: {Seasonal} Decor Board

I was at Hobby Lobby the other day and got this awesome idea for seasonal decor boards- scrapbook inspired! I thought what a cute way to create something for each season! So after an hour browsing the aisles, I came home with this new tutorial!

Materials:
*Canvas board (I used 12x12)
*Fabric or scrapbook paper to cover board
*Letters, stickers, ribbon & whatever you want to decorate your board! Its your board, so put your personality into it!
*Hot glue gun
*Scrapbook dots (tape)
*Scissors
*Stapler

_If you chose to cover your board with fabric, iron it first! Most of it will be covered, but for the areas that aren't, you don't want to see lines!

_Gather your materials.

_Starting with your canvas board, cover it with your fabric/paper. I stapled mine to the back


_Begin designing your board however you'd like! Have fun!
I'm going to use mine on my mantle & use some fall decor!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...