Friday, August 26, 2011

Herbs

My next gardening adventure is herbs! We use them ALL the time, so this is the perfect next step for me! I found kits similar to the tomato plant (all-in-one), but they didn't have some of the herbs I wanted, so I decided to pick my own. I went to Lowe's and found the five herbs I wanted: Parsley, Chives, Rosemary, Cilantro & Oregano. I then looked for small pots to plant them in. . .I found them ON SALE! Plus they were super cute! :) I found these pots for only 99cents each!! Can't beat that!


My herbs!

After planting, I made little signs so I remember which is which. You can easily make them with toothpicks & masking tape (mine is a scrapbook type).

Then, I placed them outside for sun & water.
I pushed the signs down so they won't fly away. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...